This course is aimed at producing trainers who are able to deliver their own and or others learning material quickly, enthusiastically with engagement that produces exceptional and consistent results every time.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone wanting to become an exceptional trainer – Team Leaders who have to deliver bite sized group training, Managers wishing to run larger training sessions or existing trainers wanting to master their skills further.
This is a four day intensive workshop with outstanding results.
The course can be run consecutively or as sessions at intervals.
Attendees will be able to prepare and deliver their own training sessions upon course completion.
- Create a workable training course lesson plan
- Capture and engage the attention of of attendees
- Deliver a training course
- Achieve course aims and objectives
- Recognise different learning preferences
- Use training resources effectively
- Legal aspects of training
- Secrets to consistently high and honest delegate feedback
- An introduction to Accelerated Learning techniques
“I felt that I have learned a good knowledge of techniques used for training other members of staff in whatever I was going to train them in. I like the way the trainer involved everybody and the way questions and answers were delivered. I believe the course will be very useful for training purposes in the future and has inspired me to want to learn more” Gail Edgings
“The course and the trainer was very good, kept it interesting and the day flew past” M. Anon
All the course material, refreshments throughout the day and lunch is included in the price.
Only £375 per place and we can organise discounts and packages for groups of delegates.
To book your place contact: Phil Lee 0776 279 1383