Attendees will master project flow, interruptions, project planning and people management issues. They will leave equipped with the skills and tools to get them managing projects effectively and within budget.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone wanting or needing to improve their projects more effectively and within budget.
- Understand the key principles of project management
- Define the role of project manager
- Understand why projects go wrong and what to look for
- Set and manage objectives
- Master time and resource plans
- Understanding why projects fail
- Communicating the vision and plan to stakeholders
- The legal aspects and responsibilities
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT…
- Projects delivered on time and under budget
- Enhanced communication skills within projects
- Free project planning tools
All the course material, refreshments throughout the day and lunch is included in the price.
Only £375 per place and we can organise discounts and packages for groups of delegates.
To book your place contact: Phil Lee 0776 279 1383
“I was greatly surprised at the amount of information we covered and the information that I gained – superb” Derek Maher
“The course was just right for me, some very useful information provided and I left feeling much more able and confident in managing the project I have recently taken on – many thanks” Javier Marindeh