This course will teach you how to master the AIM principles of staff retention and development and how to be an exceptional manager and leader within the hospitality sector.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone that manages others, from team leaders to existing managers – anyone seeking to make a significant and lasting impression upon others within a professional and performance essential environment.
- The key principles of performance management
- Understand why you perform in the way that you do
- Understand why others perform or under perform
- Why traditional management and motivation theories can fail
- Getting employees to do what you want
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT…
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets
- A more committed workforce
- Improved business productivity
- Enhanced client relationships
All the course material, refreshments throughout the day and lunch is included in the price.
Only £375 per place and we can organise discounts and packages for groups of delegates.
To book your place contact: Phil Lee 0776 279 1383
“Superb course, went really quickly, I have plenty to think about and how to apply key performance management criteria into my role” Gary Baxter