The course offers basic skills in finger spelling, British Sign Language and will help employees overcome any fears they may have when dealing with a sensory impaired customer.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Currently proving to be one of our most in demand courses. This one day workshop is essential for anyone working within the hospitality sector.
- Understand why sensory communication is an important part of government legislation
- Skills to engage in better communication with the sensory impaired community
- Know how to use finger spell and basic BSL for asking simple but effective questions
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT…
- Understanding the reality of sensory loss in the UK
- Enhanced guest relationships with basic signing skills
- Confidence for all staff in dealing with guests who have a sensory impairment
- Being compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act
All the course material, refreshments throughout the day and lunch is included in the price.
Only £375 per place and we can organise discounts and packages for groups of delegates.
To book your place contact: Phil Lee 0776 279 1383