Throughout the course, delegates practice customer-handling skills with role play, practical exercise and in discussion groups, enabling a confident customer first approach on return to the workplace.
Who should attend?
Any customer facing staff: customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists, small business owners; and managers who want to embed exceptional customer service into their business proposition.
What you/your staff will learn…
- The impact of good/bad service
- Take more responsibility for total customer satisfaction
- Handle customer objections and complaints positively
- Create a professional customer-led image
- Enhance the reputation of the company
- Learn how to develop customer empathy
- Remain calm even when under pressure
- Take complete control of the customer engagement
- Deal with self-anxiety, stress and angry customers
How you will benefit
- Acquire more customers, repeat buying and more sales
- Increase your credibility and profitability
- Manage stressful situations more effectively
- Improved client relationships
All the course material, refreshments throughout the day and lunch is included in the price.
Only £375 per place and we can organise discounts and packages for groups of delegates.
To book your place contact: Phil lee 0776 279 1383
“I have attended many training courses over the years and Phil is one of the best trainers that I have encountered for the reasons given and I would highly recommend him. I was extremely impressed by his knowledge, understanding of our needs and delivery of both courses. Whilst being professional both were enlightening and fun!”
Carol Shaw, HR Manager, Rudding Park Hotel Harrogate