This course will enable delegates upon to completion to begin confidently coaching others within their team or workplace.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone interested in mastering self and or others in order to improve their personal and or their professional working life and or other specific outcomes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN…
- An understanding of coaching principles
- Delivering a performance coaching session
- Create coaching and mentoring interventions to improve organisational performance
- Discovering verbal and non verbal language to aid coaching
- The top reasons coaches fail and how to be a successful and effective coach
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT…
- Free Kuta Life planning tool
- Enhanced rapport and communication skills
- Help others achieve key professional and life goals
- Assist others to be the best they can be
All the course material, refreshments throughout the day and lunch is included in the price.
Only £375 per place and we can organise discounts and packages for groups of delegates.
To book your place contact: Phil Lee 0776 279 1383
“Great course could not fault” Dale Hayter
“Guidance and skills that I can practice and master, these skills are beginning to revolutionise the way I work” Matthew Kemp
“Very good instructor, quite motivational” Paul Spark